Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Life Verse

Well, y'all did pretty good on the most recent poll - "What's my life verse?". But, there is only one right answer. My life verse is 2Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." Wow, that's powerful. Just sit down and think about every little phrase in there....... Ü My back-up life verse (haha, if you wanna call it that) is Ephesians 6:10-12. All the verses listed are on my blog and they have made tremendous impacts in my life. I think the greatest thing about Bible verses is that when you actually apply them to your life, then you see how much they really mean... how true they are. And you can see how serious and powerful God's Word is. Because it's alive! There's no word like it - no letter - no reading... no other book. I haven't read the whole Bible yet, so for now, that's my life verse. Just wanted to share that with y'all, in hopes that you'll find the promises... and power of the Lord through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment