Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!


It is a happy day, for we true Americans can remember the loving sacrifice of every American soldier that ever lived, and died, for freedom. For our freedom. Freedom is never free. And greater love hath no man than this, that a man would lay down his life for his friends!


I pray we'll remember the sacrifice today that is more and more being forgotten, as we relinquish our freedom to aliens who want our country. Soldiers, Marines, Fighter Pilot, captains and privates - all of them have given what cannot be gotten back. The closest thing a Christian will ever come compared to hell. Some are tortured and imprisoned, some wondering if it is all in vain. But it's not. I am totally greatful and resolved to remember them for the rest of my life. Some members of my family, and some of my friends are over seas, or preparing to be, to go and fight evil all around the world. And I am so thankful for them and the others.


Support our troops. Pray for our troops, and please remember them. Don't forget the true America. Tell your children of it. Teach them all that America ought to be. I wonder what it could at least be if we all remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment