Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hey Gals - What about Weddings!!!!!!!!












Sorry guys...... this one probably won't interest y'all one bit!!!!! Recently I've been almost, I guess, obsessed with weddings! Maybe it's because my friend is getting married in June and that's almost ALL she talks about (haha)! But honestly, I've always loved to watch weddings, go to weddings, be in weddings... I just think they're so beautiful..... Especially when the couple has kept themselves pure as pure can be. Oh - it just grips me!!!! And to think "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh." That's an adventure right there. So anyway, here's some pics that I think are awesome!!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment