Sunday, January 18, 2009

Flying to Illinois

(I hope I spelled that state's name right - hehe) This coming middle-of-the-week I'm gonna fly to Illinois to see my good friend, she's a true Texan, sadly moved about 3 yrs. ago, and we've visited eachother once a year since then. The first year, I visited them, only it was in mid spring/summer time and we went to the beach!!!! I LOVED it!!! In 2008, she visited me in the dead heat of summer (It's like a sona there with all the humidity, it's like fire here with all the hot desert lands). So, maybe while I'm there (that's a maybe) I'll post about how everything's going and about all the fun we're having. I'm gonna freeze my toes off...... that's what they said. I can't imagine living in weather that gets all the way down to -30 degrees. Did you see the minus sign??? That's in fahrenheit, just so y'all know. Ü I'm going to be there for 6 days and then come home to my WARM Texas!!!! yipee.... but I'm gonna be so sad to leave my friend and her sweet family. :( Anyway, just thought I'd share that with y'all....... I'm gonna try to post again today but it might not work out....

No comments:

Post a Comment